Cambridge University Library 1400 – 1934 with a description of the new building – Opened by His Majesty the King 22 October 1934 – and an account of the new science buildings of agriculture botany physiology and zoology



4to in stiff card covers, with integral red printed grey paper dust jacket, 15pp text, title-page and end-leaves, all on thick very stiff paper. Plus frontispiece and 8 full page photos on thinner paper, showing the new buildings. Plus loosely inserted plan and opening times of the building

An extremely well preserved FINE very clean and tight unmarked copy (spine tanned, pages very slightly so). An excellent copy
Published by Cambridge At the University Press, Cambridge
Ref Number: EN221755
Buy Now